"Allah! there is no god but He! To Him belongs the Most Beautiful Names." (Qur'an 20:8)
The Last Prophet (PBUH) said:
"Verily, there are ninety-nine names of God, one hundred minus one. He who enumerates [and believes in them and the one god behind] them would get into Paradise."
- The One who has plenty of mercy for the believers and the blasphemers in this world and especially for the believers in the hereafter.
- The Most Merciful
- The One who has plenty of mercy for the believers.
- The most Compassionate
- The One with the complete Dominion, the One Whose Dominion is clear from imperfection.
- The King, the Monarch
- The One who is pure from any imperfection and clear from children and adversaries.
- The Holy one
- The One who is free from every imperfection.
- The Peace, The Tranquility
- The One who witnessed for Himself that no one is God but Him. And He witnessed for His believers that they are truthful in their belief that no one is God but Him.
- The One with Faith
- The Faithful, The Trusted
- The One who witnesses the saying and deeds of His creatures.
- The Protector
- The vigilant, the controller
- The Defeater who is not defeated.
- The Mighty
- The Almighty, the powerful
- The One that nothing happens in His Dominion except that which He willed.
- The all Compelling
- The One who is clear from the attributes of the creatures and from resembling them.
- The Haughty, the Majestic
- The Imperious
* The One who brings everything from non-existence to existence.
* The Creator, the Maker
* The Creator who has the Power to turn the entities.
* The Artificer, the Creator
* The One who forms His creatures in different pictures.
* The Fashioner
* The Organizer, the Designer
* The One who forgives the sins of His slaves time and time again.
* The Forgiving, the Forgiver
* The Subduer who has the perfect Power and is not unable over anything.
* The Almighty, the Dominant
* The One who is Generous in giving plenty without any return.
* The Donor, the Bestower
* The Provider, the Sustainer
* The One who opens for His slaves the closed worldly and religious matters.
* The Opener, the Revealer
* The Knowledgeable; The One nothing is absent from His knowledge.
* The all Knowing, the Omniscient
* The One who constricts the sustenance.
* The Contractor, The Restrainer, the Recipient.
* The One who expands and widens.
* The Expander, He who expands
* The One who lowers whoever He willed by His Destruction.
* The Abaser, the Humbler
* The One who raises whoever He willed by His Endowment.
* The Raiser, the Exalter
* He gives esteem to whoever He willed, hence there is no one to degrade Him;
* The Honorer, the Exalter
* Degrades whoever he willed, hence there is no one to give him esteem.
* The Abaser, the Degrader, the Subduer
* The One who Hears all things that are heard by His Eternal Hearing without an ear, instrument or organ.
* The Hearer, The All hearing, all knowing.
* The One who Sees all things that are seen by His Eternal Seeing without a pupil or any other instrument.
* The Seer, The discerning, the All seeing.
* He is the Ruler and His judgment is His Word.
* The arbitrator, the Judge
* The One who is entitled to do what He does.
* The justice, the equitable. The Just.
* The Most Gentle, the Gracious.
* The One who is kind
* The One who knows the truth of things.
* The Aware. The Sagacious, one is who is aware.
* The One who delays the punishment for those who deserve it and then He might forgive them.
* The Gentle. The most patient, the Clement.
* The One deserving the attributes of Exaltment, Glory, Extolment, and Purity from all imperfection.
* The Great, Mighty
* The One who forgives a lot.
* The Forgiving, the Pardoner.
* The One who gives a lot of reward for a little obedience.
* The Grateful, the Thankful
* The One who is clear from the attributes of the creatures.
* The most high, the exalted.
* The One who is greater than everything in status.
* The great, the big.
* The One who protects whatever and whoever He willed to protect.
* The Guardian, the preserver.
* The One who has the Power.
* The maintainer, The Nourisher
* The One who gives the satisfaction.
* The noble, The Reckoner
* The One who is attributed with greatness of Power and Glory of status.
* The Majestic. The honorable, the exalted.
* The One who is clear from abjectness.
* The most generous, the Bountiful.
* The One that nothing is absent from Him. Hence it's meaning is related to the attribute of Knowledge.
* The Guardian, the watchful. Watcher.
* The One who answers the one in need if he asks Him and rescues the yearner if he calls upon Him.
* The Responder. The respondent, one who answers.
* The Englober. The enricher, the Omnipresent, the Knowledgeable.
* The One who is correct in His doings.
* The most Wise, the Judicious.
* The Affectionate, the Loving.
* The One who is with perfect Power, High Status, Compassion, Generosity and Kindness.
* The Glorious, the exalted.
* The One who resurrects for reward and/or punishment.
* The Resurrector, the Raiser from death.